Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Funny, I Remember This Being Smaller....

2 posters

Go down

Funny, I Remember This Being Smaller.... Empty Funny, I Remember This Being Smaller....

Post by Jensen Ryde Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:05 pm

The air whipped around her as she sped around the grounds. Headmaster Turner would probably have a fit but Jensen really didn't care whether he did or didn't. The young girl pressed down more on her borrowed broom and sped up even faster. Leaning all her weight back her broom went straight up and then did a complete one eighty backwards. Jensen let a small smirk form on her lips before turning fast to the right and spinning around and around like a hurricane.

Borrowing a broom had been one of the best decisions the young girl had made in a long time. The air whipping around her, the careless way she flung her weight around making the broom spin in back flips and front flips.

As Jensen shifted her wight to the left a sudden gust of air caught her unprepared and caused the broom to spin out of control. Down and down she went, this time like a true hurricane. Nothing good could come of this.

She tried all that she might to right the broom before she struck the ground but she just couldn't seem to be able to gain control back. Suddenly Jensen struck what she thought was ground just to realize that ground would of been a blessing. She had crashed right into the top of the whomping willow. 

"Huh." Sighed Jensen, "How in the name of Merlin am I going to get down. One foot was caught on a branch and the rest of her was dangling upside down towards the top of the tree.

Jensen groaned, hoping not to alert the tree to her presence. "Anyone around?"
Jensen Ryde
Jensen Ryde
Professor

Professor

Head of Slytherin & Charms Prof

Back to top Go down

Funny, I Remember This Being Smaller.... Empty Re: Funny, I Remember This Being Smaller....

Post by Roger Davies Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Though he didn't play Quidditch anymore, Roger still liked to fly on a broom. It was something he couldn't give up, he loved the feeling too much. Often he would go out on his breaks from class and fly around the grounds...it also became very useful as a teacher to do this, as he could spot trouble from anywhere in the air. Yup, he was free.

He saw Jensen in the tree, though he didn't see how she managed to get herself there. Flying in close, but not too close as to feel the brooms wrath, he said...

"You look like you could use some help there."

He reached out to her, offering his hand, hoping that the tree wouldn't swipe him out of the air.
Roger Davies
Roger Davies
Professor

Professor

Potions Prof.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum