Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

So you think you know me? [Test]

Go down

So you think you know me? [Test] Empty So you think you know me? [Test]

Test template here.
Tattletale
Tattletale

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

So you think you know me? [Test] :: Comments

Evan Sinclaire

Post Fri May 31, 2013 2:08 am by Evan Sinclaire

Test reply: Blah.

Back to top Go down

Casey Aldridge

Post Fri May 31, 2013 10:07 pm by Casey Aldridge

Is this that blog feature? Cool at any rate.

Back to top Go down

Evan Sinclaire

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:00 am by Evan Sinclaire

Uhuh. Students could just post their comments. I was thinking of doing it as a sort of roleplay and every just RPs their reactions to the paper but..nah. What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Casey Aldridge

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:41 am by Casey Aldridge

Would make it a more interactive paper. Put somewhere this is a rp board then. Is the owl post one another rp board?

Back to top Go down

Evan Sinclaire

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:53 am by Evan Sinclaire

It's like a howler, as Nat stated. I don't really know how I'm going to work this yet. It's probably going to be a red envelope that's dropped in the middle of the great hall at completely random times depending on whoever wants to send in gossip. Whoever's involved or anyone who wants to can react to it or something lol. The funny thing here is that the message can only be heard by students. Professors are completely cut off. No one knows how it's done but that's just it.

Back to top Go down

Evan Sinclaire

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 am by Evan Sinclaire

It that or it's a paper that's being circulated around school. And I use this blog type template to just get the comments of the students directly.

Back to top Go down

Primesge

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:02 am by Primesge

What about a paper distributed around the school as homework assignments or boring study guides so that only students can see past it and teachers think it's just an assignment? Then if there's a special shout out a Howler drops in the middle of the great hall in front of that person declaring the message for all to see. You could incorporate the howler as a rp with the Tattletale and have this as a reaction to news or just comments IG.

Back to top Go down

Evan Sinclaire

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:06 am by Evan Sinclaire

...We'll have to think about it. *nods*

I made the tattletale account open for anyone...so basically, anyone can write gossip.

Back to top Go down

Primesge

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:08 am by Primesge

We going to have a 'meddler' like the Sh*t happens account on Running Wilde? I like the idea that the tattletale account can be used for anyone's gossip. Can you make sure that account only posts in that board?

Back to top Go down

Evan Sinclaire

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 am by Evan Sinclaire

Well, yeah sure. The problem? You're gonna have to make another group for that account. And we're going to have to updated all the boards to restrict that certain group from posting anything. We should just tell them straight that the meddler account CANNOT be used out of the related board.

We can find out who used the meddler last through the IP data, so it shouldn't be hard to pinpoint any rule breakers.

Back to top Go down

Primesge

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:45 am by Primesge

Perhaps the Meddler would have to be restricted through admin and mod use only, while the tattletale can be used by all? Less hassle on who might use it since a guest might try to break in it.

Back to top Go down

Aaron Reed

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:39 pm by Aaron Reed

I think I like the idea of the Meddler restricted while the Tattletale can be used by all, but I also think the tattletale needs to be monitored for spelling, grammar, etc.

Back to top Go down

Evan Sinclaire

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am by Evan Sinclaire

The Meddler is Tattletale. I just named the paper "The Meddler' and whoever writes is just a tattletale.

The thing with this is that I made it public because no one is supposed to know who's making these things. It's not an official paper, it's more like...a wall of shame wherein anyone can write just about anything related to the students.

Example post:

Did you hear? It looks to me like ravenclaw Casey Aldridge failed not just one, not two, but ALL of his O.W.Ls, earning a bloody Troll in everything. And here I thought ravenclaws were supposed to be smart. Well, at least now we know that's not always the case. Maybe the sorting hat does make mistakes once in a while.

Evan Aznar was spotted talking to blah1--who we all know is dating blah2--by the Clock Tower entrance and it wasn't all just friendly conversation either (if you know what I mean). Who knew blah1 had a thing for Slytherins considering she's Gryffie herself? Blah2 should watch out. It looks like Evan's setting his sights on taken territory.

etc

------------------

It's gonna look like a blog post for the most part.

Back to top Go down

Casey Aldridge

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:43 pm by Casey Aldridge

Alright I get it now. Although it'd still be interesting to have something akin to sh*t happens to mess with plots. I like the tattletale feature

Back to top Go down

Evan Sinclaire

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 pm by Evan Sinclaire

Hm. Maybe instead of making the account public, people could just send their gossip to this account and mods/admin could be the ones to post it?

Back to top Go down

Casey Aldridge

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 pm by Casey Aldridge

That could work. Would prevent misspelling disasters and abuse of the account

Back to top Go down

Aaron Reed

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 am by Aaron Reed

I like that idea better. Perhaps there could be one Mod/Admin that would man this forum and deal with it all? Instead of people sending gossip right and left to all admins/mods.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum