Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

May 9th Issue - 1998

Go down

May 9th Issue - 1998 Empty May 9th Issue - 1998

Post by Frederick Exhalt Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:31 am

Potter Wins; Rebuilding Our World!
by FREDERICK EXHALT

It's been just one week after the dramatic Battle of Hogwarts took place. The funerals have been planned and dealt with, the dead have been buried and prayed for, and we've started rebuilding our fine world back from the ground up. I've spoken to quite a number of students and adults who had been present while the battle was waging, and they all said nearly the same thing. Harry Potter had won for the world, and Voldemort was now just a black strike in the book. I half-wish I had seen the battle for myself, but with most of our lovely Wizarding London blown to pieces, it wasn't any mystery as to what the rest of us were doing while the fighting was going on. While we will never forget the sacrifices of those who were lost in the waging war, we will also never forgive what was the most terrible tragedy to ever befall us. The name Voldemort is no longer feared, and all of his Death Eaters are being rounded up as I type this out.

Because of Voldemort's tyranny, what could have been the finest crop of Muggleborn witches and wizards are severely depleted in numbers. Purebloods weren't well off either, since most of the well-known Pureblood parents were supporters of the Dark Lord. Most of them have perished, and those that are still living, will never see the light of day again from the cells deep within Azkaban prison. Unless they are most deserving to get the Veil, which I wouldn't wish on anyone except for Voldemort himself. Compared to the last couple of years, things have quieted down around here. Everyone is helping to rebuild what was decimated in the war, and many of the funds are coming from the vaults of the Purebloods who won't need the money anyway. Gringotts happily agreed and handed over the funds when we asked them about the vaults that would never be used again. It seems that everyone is in high spirits now that the shadowy cloak of a certain Dark Lord is no longer over our heads.

Hogwarts is set to start up school as normal come September, but this reporter has heard hints of Headmistress McGonagall stepping down from her chair. I'll keep my readers posted, and those who wish to help out around Diagon Alley or to even donate, check out the article below this one for more information.

MAY 09 ISSUE - 1998
Frederick Exhalt
Frederick Exhalt
Pending

Pending

NPC

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum