Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Don't you ever learn? (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Don't you ever learn? (OPEN) Empty Don't you ever learn? (OPEN)

Post by Casey Aldridge Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:41 pm

He knew if his grandmother saw him right now, he'd be smacked over the head with a tomb of a book. Or two. Or three. All he knew was, if he'd ever been caught sneaking into a girl's bathroom, his grandparents would never let him see the light of day again, too mortified by their heir's antics to let him out alive. Ace snickered to himself before pushing on the door slightly and wiggling through. Good, the ghost girl wasn't in here right now. The older years had told him about her, and he'd wanted to look himself. Not to mention rumors of this room being the Chamber of Secrets. That legend with Harry Potter sneaking in here to save his best friend's younger sister. Outrageous rumor it was, he mused.

Ace walked to the wall and felt around, trying to find the entrance for himself. Nothing. He slipped his hand on the sill of the stain glass looking window and stood on his tip toes to peak out it. He couldn't really see, but the glass was kinda neat.

Suddenly a loud noise sounded and Ace hastily turned around, only to yelp as he slipped on the water beneath his feet and felt his head slam against on of the stall doors. His sight blackened for a second or two before he groaned and tried to get his bearings.
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Don't you ever learn? (OPEN) Ravenc11
Don't you ever learn? (OPEN) Admin10

https://hogwartsprime.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Don't you ever learn? (OPEN) Empty Re: Don't you ever learn? (OPEN)

Post by Roz Turner Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Roz had gotten dreadfully hopefully lost. She couldn't see, her glasses were gone and she was chasing the ghost who'd stolen them, portraits shouting directions. And now she was just lost, no idea what this big door was. The little girl looked around, having heard the poultergeist throw her glasses into this room....she pushed her way in, scuffing the door on the floor loudly.

She squeaked at the shout, the slam. She quivered at that, waiting, please don't be anything bad....the groan, though, made her worried, and the girl blindly looked about, hair tips black as pitch. "H-Hello? Are you okay, sh-should I do s-something...?" Her voice squeaked with nerves. Who was there? Everything was a blur, her glasses were in here somewhere....but the hurt person was more important...
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Don't you ever learn? (OPEN) Huffle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:43 pm

"R... Roz?" Ace managed to sound, surprised to hear the familiar voice. He rubbed at his head and a pathetic hiss escaped him as his hands brushed the forming bump on the back of his head. Bloody hell that hurt like nothing else! He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to concentrate.

"Uhm..." He said, trying to form his sentence syntax correctly as he usually did. "Why are you in here?" He squinted his eyes, wondering if the now forming headache would likely get any worse. He hoped not.
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:47 pm

“Ace...?...that's not important. Where are you? Are you hurt?” She focused on his voice, slowly working towards where she could hear him hissing, moving. Her hands searched; he reached out, finding him gently. Her hands helped him shift so his head was in her lap, fingers lightly fluttering as her blind eyes, unable to focus without her glasses, searched for him. “Are you bleeding....? No, I don't feel any, just bumped up....”

“Why are you in here? It's...a washroom, right?” Please don't say this is a boy's lavatory. Please don't say Peeves threw her glasses into a boy's lavatory.
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Ace tried to protest when he felt Roz's soft hands guide his head until he was laying down in her lap. Ohhh that felt nice, her hands drifted across his head. He mumbled undecipherable words and closed his eyes to ease the headache away. "No bleeding," he mumbled. When she asked him about his reasons and their whereabouts, he peaked open one glasz eye slightly to notice she didn't have her glasses on. Oh, she couldn't see. Lovely.

Flustering even while possibly concussed, Ace tried not to let his embarrassment seep into his voice to no avail. "It's Moaning Myrtle's bathroom... I wanted to confirm a rumor is all... Where are your glasses?" Being horizontal felt a lot easier to concentrate than he thought it would. Plus her lap felt soft and comfortable enough against his bump.
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 pm

She carefully adjusted so he could recline comfortably, keeping his head in her lap. “Good, I didn't want you to get sick if it was, and the hard floor can't feel good anyways.” She listened to his indecipherable words, just letting him ramble. Maybe that would help him feel better?

“Moaning Myrtle...the ghost girl with a crush on Harry Potter?” She asked curiously. “Oh, that's why it's wet....o-oh, Peeves stole them. I was following him to try to get them back.” Her blind eyes blinked at him blearily. “I...c-can't see without them. At all. Peeves' laugh is easy to follow though, and the portraits helped me. Why'd you fall? Are you dizzy, do you need water?”
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 pm

"Your lap feels like a pillow," Ace replied, his eyes once more closed as he tried to will the headache away. He didn't want to nod at her question, so he settled for drowsily lifting his hand up to give a thumbs up as confirmation.

"Stupid Peeves." he muttered as he brought his hand up higher to rub his forehead a little. "The sound of the glasses hitting the water startled me... I fell and hit my head on the bathroom stall, I believe... I'm only dizzy when I sit up, don't worry." He tried to assure her that he was ok, when really he didn't want to move from his spot. At. All.

"Might have a concussion. Feels like it..." he mumbled.
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:17 pm

“It does? Well, I guess that's good so you can rest a little.” She blushed a bit, pillows? Were her legs puffy enough to feel that way? Ish...she blinked at the thumbs up, then nodded softly.

“Stupid Peeves,” she agreed. “He lead to you get hurt too....I can't move you yet, but once you rest for a minute, I'll help you get up and get to somewhere safe, maybe to u....Headmaster's office, it's safe from Peeves and he can fix you or help me get you to the nurse and....” and the only way she knew back. She also suspected her glasses would be broken, perhaps Uncle Danny could help...or somebody...

“What hurts, Ace?” Her fingers fluttered towards his forehead, gently tracing to look for pumpknots.
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:52 pm

"Mmm..." Ace hummed in agreement. Resting seemed like a good idea. Maybe he should sleep until his head cleared? That sounded even better really. His eyes remained closed as his felt himself drifting. He came out of it slightly when Roz continued to talk.

"Why the Headmaster's office?" he puzzled absently. "No idea where the Hospital Wing is... but isn't that a better place?" Then again, the Headmaster could know how to help too... Maybe that was the better solution? Ace figured it was worth the shot. "How do we get there?"

Wincing when her fingers brushed his forehead, he pointed to his head.
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:56 pm

"Sorry," She jerked her hand away at his wince, feeling it; her hair tips flashed green for a moment, then back to black. “...I don't know h-how to get to the Hospital Wing. I just kn-know the way to the Headmaster's o-office.” She admitted quietly, petting his hair in apology.

“Don't sleep, don't. If you have a con....concussion, it'll be bad for you to sleep,” she urged softly. “Stay 'wake. If you help me find my glasses, I c-can get you to the Headmaster and he'll help you...”
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Hmm that made sense then. He didn't know how to get to the Hospital Wing either. He'd have to remedy that situation eventually, since Ace had no doubt he was more accident prone than he should be. He shifted a little, flinching as his headache soared in its pain level. When Roz put her hand to his head and pet his hair, he settled. That felt calming. He liked it. She should definitely not stop that.

"I'm tired though," he mumbled, the echo of whining slipping into his voice as he did so. He heard her bargain to help her find her glasses and he sighed miserably before forcing his eyes open. Blinking blearily through the increasing headache, he shifted slowly and rolled over, his chin resting on her legs until he finally spotted her glasses.

"They're by the sink," he said in a low voice, shutting his eyes again to stop his headache. "Uhm... two to three steps away from us? To the left?"
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:37 pm

She sighed softly, wishing she knew how to get there, but she didn't. He relaxed at the petting, so she kept going softly, humming under her breath a soothing little lullaby.

“I know, Ace, but it's not good. It could make you sick if you sleep.” She allowed him to shift, quiet and gentle as he looked about, patient. “...two, three steps to....” she felt his head gently to feel the direction he was facing. “Your left....” She shifted up, supporting Ace as she shuffled over, searching with her feet so she wouldn't step on them....found them!~

And when she slipped them on, she gave a little sound of despair; spiderweb cracks ran through one lens. “Mean old Peeves....w-well, I can still see better. You don't look so good,”she looked at Ace worriedly, finally able to see him.
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:45 pm

"Huh Uh," he mumbled, agreeing that he didn't feel so good either. He was glad she found her glasses at the very least, and hoped they got to the headmaster soon because his stomach was starting to feel queezy and he didn't know if he'd hit his head harder than he thought, or if he'd been sick earlier and this was just the speed up result. Merlin this was miserable. He wanted an adventure, not to get laid up on the floor of a girl's bathroom.

"Don't think I want to walk there," he whispered, bringing his hand up to rest atop his eyes. "Head. Hurts. Loads." His grandparents would be unpleased with him, he mused idly. He couldn't seem to care enough about speaking the proper way that his grandparents had drilled into him. Instead, he just wanted to be held by his mum and dad again and for this ruddy pain to go away!
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Roz frowned softly, watching him. He really looked green, and pale too....was he really badly hurt? Daddy said concussions could be bad....William had once had one from rugby and laid in bed for -days-....she pet his hair softly, trying to help him stay upright.

“You can't walk...? Oh, oh, uhm....” She hesitated, and then she shifted. “Put your arms around my neck.” She looked over her shoulder to him gently, arms ready to lift his legs. “I can carry you this way, c'mon, we need to go...”
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:55 pm

When Roz suggested he put his arms around her neck, his eyes shot open at a speed that had him rolling over instead of complying, losing the last of his lunch as he realized doing anything too fast was a really, really bad idea. He heaved miserably and conceded that he should just do what she told him to, no matter how embarrassing this would be, to be carried to the headmaster's office. He wiped at his mouth with the sleeve of his robe, grateful his former lunch didn't get on him.

Rolling back over onto Roz ever so slowly, he brought his arms up and latched his hands together behind her neck to hopefully support him. "Aren't I too heavy for you?" he whispered, miserable enough to not speak louder as now his throat burned from tossing his lunch out.
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 am

Roz squeaked, jumping at him throwing up; it spattered on her robes and jeans, and it made her shudder. She didn't call him out on that, though, just worried over him! “Don't do that, it'll make you sick!” She scolded uselessly, then sighed. “Ace...” His face was plain as day, he was -ashamed- to be seen with her like that, to let her carry him.....but it had to be done, or he'd get sick again and just hurt. And she couldn't just sit by and let him be miserable, not her friend.

She hefted his legs up when he was holding tight, huffing softly and steadying herself. “N-No,” she said stubbornly, adjusting so he was as high up as she could hold him on her thin frame, then she kicked the door open and slid into the hall. “I c-can do it, don't worry.”
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:05 am

He tried to apologize for throwing up, especially when it hit her robes, but he couldn't manage the words as now that he was airborn, he found himself just hiding his face into her neck, not wanting to look up from A) Embarrassment and B) The headache that just wouldn't bloody go away. He was still surprised she had managed to lift him, thinking he'd be too heavy for her, but he was grateful that she could because walking sounded way too excruciatingly horrible right now.

"Thank you," he mumbled into her neck, just glad that they were headed to hopefully ease the headache and still there nausea. He didn't know just how much more he could take of this misery. "You're... a good... friend, Roz... Really..."
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:10 am

Roz just let him hide in her neck, not really minding. “I'm...t-tougher than I look,” she huffed a little, walking carefully up stairs; slow, trying to be sure to keep her balance and not sway him too much. “I t-take care of my brother, he's little but a butterball and he -fights back- when he doesn't want to be held. You're okay. I got you.” She soothed softly. Don't be sick...

“...it's no problem,” she answered softly. Her steps were measured, determined as she climbed towards the Headmaster's tower. “I'd do it again in....a heartbeat. I won't let you hurt.” She'd never let a friend suffer alone.
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Turner Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:14 am

Aidan was on his way back to his office, humming slightly. He'd have to get back at Caius for his now habitual pestering for the headmaster to get rest and take breaks. Admittedly, it helped quite a lot, but he wasn't planning to tell the Head of Hufflepuff anything if he could help it. As it was, he had gotten far more energy than he knew what to do with nowadays and he was glad for it.

Taking a left towards his office, Aidan stopped when he spotted that blonde little head with the multicolored tips. What was Roz doing..? He sped up his pace and noticed that she was carrying another child. His eyebrow raised at the sight.

"Roz? What on earth are you trying to do carrying a student around?" Aidan called out, baffled about why she was doing such a thing.
Aidan Turner
Aidan Turner
Professor

Professor

Don't you ever learn? (OPEN) Headma10

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:18 am

She startled at the sound, wobbling a little before catching her balance. She turned to him, and he'd see her spattered robes and shoes, broken glasses and pale face.

"Peeves stole my glasses and used them to to scare Ace, made Ace fall, sir, and he got really hurt. He hit his head and I think he has a con...concussion. I t-thought maybe you could help, I don't...I don't know where else to go..." she trembled a little, holding Casey tightly so she wouldn't drop him; she was a little flustered but took a breath, explain so he can help Ace! "I was g-going to come up and...get help. We were on the second floor, I didn't know where else to go sir. Can you help him?"
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:06 am

Aidan's eyes widened at the sight of his niece's appearance. What on earth had happened to her glasses, and her robes? When Roz explained the situation, Aidan wondered if he could get rid of Peeves once and for all, but if Albus couldn't, then Aidan had doubt he'd be able to either.

Pulling out his wand, the headmaster stepped forward and gave a slight wave of his wand at her face, giving a sharp "Reparo!" command before putting it away as the glasses fixed itself. "Do you know what he hit his head on?" Aidan asked, making a gesture for Roz to gently let him take the child, Ace was it, into his arms so that he could carry the young lad to the infirmary, and have Roz checked up on too.
Aidan Turner
Aidan Turner
Professor

Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:21 am

Roz scuffed her shoe nervously as her uncle stared at her, hair tips deepening further pitch. She was scared, and worried...he just kept looking at her, did she look that bad?

“Eep!” She squeaked as her glasses fixed themselves with a sharp -snap-. “...I c-can see clearly again...oh, uhm, I couldn't see, but when I found him he was on the floor, I think he cracked it on the floors....t-tile.” She added so he would know what kind. She would let go of Ace's legs once Aidan had a good grip on him, nervously gripping her robes. “His name's Casey Aldridge, I met him in Diagon Alley and rode the train with him. Peeves throwing my glasses at him must have scared him. Can you make him better?” She peered up at him with hope.
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 am

He gave her an apologetic glance to her reaction of magic fixing glasses, but he did his best to take hold of the first year's torso and rest the kid against his chest to hold onto him better. He couldn't help but notice that she hadn't let go of this Ace kid's legs. Oh, his name was Casey Aldridge, huh? So this was the kid she'd been hanging out with, it seemed. He would be keeping his eye out on this boy after this.

"We'll take him to the Hospital Wing to get both Mr. Aldridge and yourself checked out, alright?" he assured her, using his wand to make the boy in his arms lighter. He may be able to carry the boy, but he had just recovered himself from his plight of sleepless nights. Caius would probably have his head if he were to pull his back out. The thought made Aidan smirk inwardly. He felt Caius had been a little too worried about his lack of sleep, but he couldn't fault the man for it.
Aidan Turner
Aidan Turner
Professor

Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:38 am

Roz adjusted her glasses, glad she could see clearly again. She nodded softly, then reached out to take hold of his robes quietly, shivering. “Why did Peeves take my glasses? I just asked if he was a ghost because he bumped into me....”

The little first year kept hold of his robes as if it were a security blanket; it seemed to soothe her a little. “Where is the Hospital Wing? I'm not impor....I'm okay, it's Ace that's sick.” She frowned worriedly, shaking her head....she was okay....why did Uncle Aidan have that little smirk on his face...?
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:46 am

"Peeves is a poltergeist," Aidan explained as he fully took the boy into a position to carry easier, now that the child weighed little to nothing with the spell. He smiled gently when Roz grabbed onto his robes, not letting go. He remembered her doing so quite often when she was younger. His smile soon frowned as he caught to what she was going to say, but he let it go for now.

"You still had to go through that bl-- I mean that idiotic poltergeist snatching your glasses and you've been carrying your friend whose probably your weight, if not heavier than you. So come along, kiddo," he told her, heading towards the direction of the Infirmary.

"The Hospital Wing is on this floor, the third floor that is, and isn't too far from here. If you've been heading for my office, that's much farther away." He answered as he turned a corner. "So, Mr. Aldridge is he? Is he in your year?" He asked.
Aidan Turner
Aidan Turner
Professor

Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:51 am

“Poltergust.” She repeated. “He's a meanie is what he is....he laughed and blew a raspberry in my face, took my glasses off and made fun of how strong they are. Then he flew off laughing, and I chased his laugh. The other portraits tried to help me mostly. Called him a...bloody scoundrel?” She asked the words curiously.

She obediently followed, keeping the grip on his robes. “It wasn't so bad...he's not heavy,” she protested, though yes, he was heavier than her.

“Oh, I'm only on the third floor....? I....th-thought I'd gone much farther than that....but I didn't know where to go, and he is sick...yeah, Ace is my year. He's a Ravenclaw, which means he's really good at puzzles and riddles – he's a good friend, he talks with me lots when we meet.” She looked thoughtful. “He's smart too.”
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:56 am

"Poltergeist," he corrected her, walking down a hallway. "He is definitely a meanie and... don't repeat the word bloody again. Your dad will think you got it from me, and I like my head where it is." He was relieved to see the Hospital Wing doors soon enough and he nudged it open, holding the door open with his back for Roz to slip through.

He directed her to one of the beds and laid his burden down. The child was still awake, but busy hiding his face into the pillow now, having hid his face against the headmaster's shoulder. A headache maybe?

"I'm glad he's a good friend to you," he said with a smile before turning his attention to the child as the Matron came bustling over to them. "What are his symptoms?" he asked his niece, coming to sit beside her on the bed.
Aidan Turner
Aidan Turner
Professor

Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:00 am

“Pol-ter-geist,” she repeated obediently, sounding it out. “Oh, sorry. That's just what they called him. What's a scoundrel?” She blinked. “Where else could your head go?” She slipped through the door easily, quietly going where directed.

Roz watched Ace worriedly, hair tips flashing between deep green and black. “He's a good friend. I'm glad.” She bit her lip. “He wasn't able to get up on his own; I sat with him for a bit, he's really dizzy and faint. His head hurts bad, and when I stood him up, he threw up.” The last part was noted worriedly; despite her messy shoes and robes, she didn't want to see him sick. “He got upset when I picked him up, but then he went quiet....I told him not to sleep.”
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:09 am

"A very dishonest person, rather it means he's someone you shouldn't mess with. Him messing with you just means I'll have to get him." He explained. He didn't tell her where he thought his head would go. After all, his little brother would have his head if he'd found out Roz learned bad habits from him after all. He ran his hand through his niece's hair, watching the tips flash somewhat rapidly between two colors.

"Definitely a concussion," he stated, sharing a look with the Hospital Wing's Matron before letting her do her work on the barely conscious child on the bed. "He's probably not very much aware right now, hence his no reaction." He glanced down and noticed the sick on Roz still. "Oh right, your robes." He pulled out his wand and cast a cleaning charm at her clothing. "Are you hurt anywhere, kiddo?"
Aidan Turner
Aidan Turner
Professor

Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:25 am

“Oh. I didn't mean to cause trouble, he just didn't seem like a ghost. You don't gotta get him, I mean, it's okay.” She shrugged, her hair still flashing between the two colors....the petting soothed her a little, though the color changing kept happening.

“...will he wake up soon? He'll be okay, right....?” She paused as he noticed her robes, flushing a little. The cleaning though made her blink, relax a little...sick on robe was gross. “I'm okay. I ran into a couple walls and stuff while I was chasing Peeves, and I think I fell off a staircase 'cause he made up some song about “blind as batty, falls-off-stairs fatty”, but I'm okay.” She shrugged, smiling to him. “I'm okay. I just hope Ace will be.”
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am

"You didn't cause any trouble, don't worry." He looked at the concussed boy for a moment or two before he responded to her, his eyes darkening slightly as he heard the blasted tune that no good poltergeist has spoken. Bloody nuisance he was. The matron gave him a nod which signaled him to stand.

"He'll be okay. Now, it's gotten late and Mr. Aldridge will be staying overnight for observation, so you should be headed to bed, since you're not injured. Though if you feel dizzy at all, you know where to find me, kiddo. If you don't want to get lost, just contact your head of house to come get me, alright?" He smiled at her and leaned down to press his lips to her forehead before he straightened up.

"Have a good evening," he called. He had some paperwork to take care of, thankfully none too much and he'd be asleep himself soon enough. After all, a certain head of Hufflepuff would make sure of that with his insistence on bringing in tea late in the evening.
Aidan Turner
Aidan Turner
Professor

Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:39 am

Why would she feel dizzy at all? She looked up at him as his eyes darkened, but shivered a little, just gripping his robe softly for comfort...she hated to let go, but she knew he had to be Headmaster again, and she had to be a good girl...

She startled a little at the kiss, then leaned up as he pulled away to swiftly kiss his cheek. “I'll be fine. Love you.” She whispered, then nodded. “Bye, Headmaster...thank you. Have a good evening.” She didn't feel good, true, but better than Ace....she didn't think she'd sleep well. She was sore and achy and she knew she'd just worry. So here she would plant herself, keep watch so Ace didn't wake up alone. No one needed that, it was real scary.
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Some hours later...

'Dad...?'

Ace's face scrunched up, discomfort settling before he rolled onto his side, his cheek pressing into the pillow as glasz eyes slowly revealed themselves, giving Ace a somewhat blurry view of the world before he blinked blearily a few times to clear the haze in his vision. His head felt cloudy, as if he'd been given a few potions like the ones his grandfather dosed him up on when Ace got himself into too many accidents.

Where was he, actually? The last thing he really remembered was knocking himself sill onto the bathroom stall in Myrtle's bathroom when he'd heard something. He remained laying down, his eyes slowly moving around the room until they rested on a figure on the bed beside him.

"Roz?" he queried in surprise. "Are you awake?" He slowly sat himself up, putting a hand to his head to try and clear his mind up some.
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Roz had fallen asleep on the edge of his bed, having pulled her chair over to rest next to him. The nurse didn't kick her out...mostly because every time she came close in the night, Roz would hide under Ace's bed. As such, she'd had little sleep herself.... Her glasses had fallen to one side, fully repaired thanks to Aidan; her hair tips were an odd mix, half black, half deep, dark green, even in sleep. The little girl slept quietly as he shifted.

Her name being called though caused her to start awake with a gasp, grip the sheets a moment before sitting up, rubbing her head. “...A-Ace? Ace, are you awake? How do you feel...?” Fingers searching for her glasses, blind eyes searching for him.
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:51 pm

He slightly inclined his head, blinking at her before he looked around and spotted her glasses beside his hand, which was a bit away from her head. How odd. He picked them up and placed them in the blindly searching girl's grasp so that she could see again. He rubbed at his eye to remove the sleep, the fog in his mind easing up.

"'M alright," he yawned, trying to stifle it to no avail. "Where am I? I feel fuzzy-headed, but I guess that came from me hitting my head or another. Did you find me, Roz?"
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:59 pm

She was glad he found them, slipping them on; her unfocused eyes focused on him and she seemed to study him, worried even in her tired state.

“You don't...remember?” Her hair types slowly faded to just deep green, the black leaving. “...you were in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and Peeves threw my glasses in – he'd stolen them, I was chasing him....you fell because my glasses scared you. And hit your head real hard.” She watched him, gray eyes worried. He didn't remember...?
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Aldridge Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Oh, so it had been Peeves fault? Ace nibbled on his bottom lip in thought as he considered what Roz was telling him. "I remember a loud noise and I turned before I believe I hit my head on the bathroom stall behind me. After that, everything is a bit blurry to me. Are you alright then? You say he threw your glasses."

Ace frowned as he considered that and leaned closer to Roz, peaking at her glasses. "Nothing's broken. I suppose you found them and then discovered me?" He was glad that blasted ghost-thing hadn't hurt Roz or anything. That would've been bothersome.
Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

Back to top Go down

Post by Roz Turner Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:32 pm

She fidgeted, sore and achey....her body felt bruised from her fall and running into walls, and her back ached from carrying someone heavier than her....but it was worth it. Ace was okay.... “Yeah, I'm okay, nothing's broke. The noise was Ace.....did you? I thought it was the floor....e-either way, you got a concussion....”

She blinked, freezing a little as he leaned close, glasses slipping down her nose. “I was chasing him...and found you. I found you first, actually, you called out to me. I helped you, you found my glasses, and then I b-brought you here. Headmaster Aidan found us and fixed my glasses. Peeves broke them.”
Roz Turner
Roz Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down