Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Just need a break (open)

2 posters

Go down

Just need a break (open) Empty Just need a break (open)

Post by Catarina Hernandez Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:05 am

Catarina was ready for a break. She felt she had earned some time in the staff room. Therefore she had retreated there in search of a drink and some rest. She did not like coffee but she did have a fetish for 'infusion of gurdyroot.' A non alcoholic beverage that was deep purple in colour and most people hated as disgusting. The Herbology teacher made it and left it in a canteen in the staff room with a label telling professors to help themselves. She seemed to enjoy teachers having some and then being repelled by the taste. Catarina had however taken to taking the canteen and just drinking the entire thing herself.

This particular day she entered the staff room and found the canteen sitting there as usual. Disposing of the note she carried it over and dropped down onto one of the sofa's. Opening it she took a long sip and felt the warm liquid rush through her. This was a far different world from the one of modelling and quidditch supplies. This was hard work in a whole different way. But at least it kept her clean, away from alcohol, and on the right path. Taking another long sip she swallowed and informed the drink "god bless you alternative to alcohol for the working woman."
Catarina Hernandez
Catarina Hernandez
Pending

Pending

Home Magic & Muggle Economics

Back to top Go down

Just need a break (open) Empty Re: Just need a break (open)

Post by Angel Sanchez Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 am

Angel slipped into the staff room, sighing as he did. This whole 9-5 job thing had seemed like a good idea, and it was amazing - he could still work with animals, but it took him away from his baby girl, something he didn't like at all. He looked around, and upon seeing his wife, he slipped over to her and sunk into a chair next to her. He threw his head back, closing his eyes. 

"Cat.." He said softly, opening his eyes and titlting his head towards her, his eyes roaming over her features, then to the glass in her hand, he chuckled softly.

"You drinking that again?" He asked, a slight hint of humour in his voice as he did so. He, personally, didn't see the appeal in the drink, it tasted foul! But if his wife wanted to drink it, then well, he was just glad they both on the straight and narrow, no drinking whatsoever, they depended on that.. In more then just their jobs, but their family unit depending on it.
Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez
Pending

Pending

COMC professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catarina Hernandez Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 am

"It is the drink that has a kick like a steer but makes you feel like you just stepped into a warm bubble bath at the same time" Catarina defended her drink with a smile. She half shrugged "and besides at least this way no-one tries to steal it ... though I have to rely on the herbology professor coughing up the goods." She did not know what she would do if Darcy just stopped making the stuff. She had absolutely no idea how it was done.

"I swear today feels like a day with no end. Why did I choose home economics? What sane eleven year old would willingly want to learn how to remove dust with your wand or how to scrub a muddy stain the muggle way ..." Catarina commented lazily before taking another drink from her canteen.
Catarina Hernandez
Catarina Hernandez
Pending

Pending

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sanchez Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:06 pm

He chuckled and reached a hand forward, placing his thumb on her arm and moving it softly in a circle, he looked into her eyes and almost smiled. "Peharps ask her how to make it? Although.. Maybe you not knowing would be better. I don't want to have the stuff laying around the house when we are at home." 

He nodded slowly, his thumb still tracing the circle on her arm - he could feel the electric between them, no matter what had gone on in the past few years, they still their spark - their connection. Thank god for small joys huh? 

"I am sure they are willing to learn - of course, if they had made me take that class, I would have probably skived off each time i had it - sounds pretty boring." He chuckled again as he it, meaning it to come across as a joke, but he was speaking truth - home ed sounded possibly the most boring subject in the world - and he had been taught by Professor Binns!
Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez
Pending

Pending

COMC professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catarina Hernandez Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:18 pm

"It might be useful at home. You know Rosie takes two hours just to go down for a nap nowadays. Let alone what it takes to get her to sleep at night. Maybe if I introduced her to that she might actually start sleeping" Catarina quietly replied with a lazy half-smile as she looked back at him. She was halfway between joking and being serious.

"Nice ... loving and supportive husband that you are" Catarina sarcastically added in response to his other comment with a roll of her eyes. "You know our relationship agreement would require you to say I am awesome and the lesson must be worth it just to hang around with me ..."
Catarina Hernandez
Catarina Hernandez
Pending

Pending

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down