Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Rider English

2 posters

Go down

Rider English Empty Rider English

Post by Rider English Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:08 pm

rider english

COMPLETED PROFILE: RIDER ENGLISH

PREFERRED OCCUPATION: TRANSFIGURATION PROFESSOR [Department Chair]

RESUME

1. With a minimum of 100 words, how would you describe yourself?

I guess I'm a happy person. I can't complain about much. I still have all of my family members, even though I don't get to see them as often as I would like. They don't take kindly to me popping in, literally, since the last time I did it I scared the hell out of my mother. Hazel is more easygoing with it, always delighted when she leaves a room and comes back to find me in it, sipping tea as if I hadn't a care in the world. Meaningless conversation is something I avoid. I like things quick, straight, and to the point. Beating around the bush with me is not an option. I'd rather get down to the brass tacks, or what have you. I love my job because I get to come back to the school that changed my life, and I get to see all the new students stepping in for their first years, filled with wonder and awe. It's not a feeling you forget easily. I prefer my quiet, yes, but my teaching is something that will always take the forefront to anything else that might be important.

2. When are you more alert; morning or night?

Both. Whenever I wake up I am instantly alert and ready to start the day. Coffee helps, but most times I get through the day on my own whims. I'm a light sleeper so any abnormal noise brings me back to consciousness.

3. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

Out of these three choices, I believe I am more calm. While there are moments that cause me to be quiet, along with moments that cause me to be active, I always strive to maintain a sort of peaceful calmness even in the face of danger. Freaking out doesn't help anyone, least of all myself.

4. What were you like as a child and teen?

I think I was pretty studious. My own sister, who is a Muggle, would always study with me even though she had regular schoolwork and I had magical things to do. I had promised her that when I became an adult in the eyes of wizard law, I would show her some of the things that I learned. And I kept that promise to her. She was always so interested in my life, so whenever I studied with her, I taught her material while she taught me what she was learning so that I could keep up on two different studies. I knew that I would be living in the wizarding world for the remainder of my life, but a few extra Muggle skills never hurt anyone.

5. What is your idea of a dream job here at Hogwarts? What would you do in that job? How much would you make? (Be very specific and detailed here)

To just be able to teach the students everything that I know. Ideally, because I have all my marks for Transfiguration, it'd be great to have that position at Hogwarts because I would know what I'm doing blindfolded. Perhaps even with one hand tied behind my back. Not my wand hand, of course, but ah. Just a little Muggle humor there, don't mind me.

6. You're stranded on an island with no magical or muggle means to get out; what do you do?

If I have no magical or muggle means to get off the island, at least I can make myself comfortable. Being Muggleborn, I've had some training with Boy Scouts, which is another thing that I had the delight of teaching to Purebloods when I was back in Hogwarts myself. I can at least keep myself alive while I figure out a way to get off the island.

7. Would you ever consider putting your life on the line for your work?

Absolutely. Teaching is something that has taken precedence in my life ever since I started on the track to get my NEWT for Transfiguration. If it comes down to it, I will protect my class and the students inside with my life. As it stands, I hope it never comes to that but you can't ever be certain.

8. What do you think of the Battle of Hogwarts and the history of Voldemort's second reign?

Those who lost their lives in such a thing need to be honored and respected every day. Anyone who followed Voldemort was obviously in the wrong, not that I'd say that it to their faces if they were still here. I definitely don't need an AK to the face. Overall, even though it was such a bad time within our history, we need to remember it and learn from it every day.

9. What do you think of students?

Students that come into Hogwarts are our future. They are the minds that have not yet been molded as they come into the halls to learn all that we have to teach them. I enjoy teaching students, and it's something that I hope I can continue doing for a long time.

10. What subject at Hogwarts is your favorite?

The subject that I teach of course! Though, Charms takes a close second right behind Transfiguration. I was never good at Potions or Herbology, but I was decent enough in them.

Rider English
Rider English
Professor

Professor

Head of Ravenclaw & Transfig. Professor

Back to top Go down

Rider English Empty Re: Rider English

Post by Primesge Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:32 am

congratulations!

You have been hired as the TRANSFIGURATIONS PROFESSOR and HEAD OF RAVENCLAW. Now you're a few steps away from finally being able to be the wizard/witch you were supposed to be. All you have to do is complete the following and you're good to go:

FACE CLAIMS | PURCHASE YOUR WAND | PURCHASE YOUR PET

Primesge
Primesge

Rider English Admin10

https://hogwartsprime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum