Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

AARON REED

2 posters

Go down

AARON REED Empty AARON REED

Post by Aaron Reed Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:15 am

AARON JAMESON REED

COMPLETED PROFILE: AARON REED

PREFERRED HOUSE: Hufflepuff

SORTING HAT QUIZ

1. With a minimum of 100 words, how would you describe yourself?

I guess I'm the type of person to put my best foot forward no matter the task. I tend to be more helpful toward others rather than myself because their happiness comes before my own, especially if they are a family member or a friend. I enjoy all types of activities that have nothing to do with physical activity. When you have a deaf ear, your sense of equilibrium kinda drops off the deep end called 'No Sports'. It has it's advantages though, that much is for certain. I never take anything for granted, especially the complete use of my left ear, in which I'm lucky to even have the hearing of. I tend to be more withdrawn than the normal eleven year old, but with everything that has been going on, it's no surprise. I'm more of an optimist rather than a pessimist, and I try to be kind to everyone that I happen to meet.

2. When are you most alert; morning or night?

I believe I'm more alert at night. It's not very often you don't see me stumbling around in the morning with one sock on, and my hair like I got electrocuted by something. Mornings are my bleariest times, and more often than not, I happen to forget what I had for breakfast nearly twenty minutes later. I've often remarked myself as a night owl, but I fall asleep easier than one would think.

3. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

I'm more quiet and calm than I am active. Because of my affliction, I can't run without feeling like I'm going to topple over. You can't imagine how weird it is to hear the wind blowing by one ear, but not the other. It's a strange feeling that I don't like to experience, so I prefer walking and staying mellow rather than blasting around like an energetic child.

4. What do you do when you get nervous (IE: Do you hide? Get loud? Fluster?)?

I tend to stutter when I get really nervous. Eventually, if the nervousness stays with me, I slip into what my mother likes to call 'silent mode'. It basically disables my complete ability to speak, so even when I want to, nothing comes out of my mouth. It's something that has followed me through my childhood, to my chagrin.

5. What do you do when you get angry (IE: Shout? Hit? Stay quiet?)?

I believe I'm more of a silent angry. I tend to walk away slowly or quickly, depending on the situation. Some tells of my anger are when I'm pinching the bridge of my nose so I don't happen to yell. I don't like yelling, especially when I can only hear nearly half of what I say anyway, so I prefer to walk away to defuse the tension.

6. What do you do when you are happy (IE: Bounce? Smile? Giggle?)?

I tend to just smile and laugh like any other human being. There aren't too many moments where I am completely happy and at ease with myself, but they happen a lot when I'm with my family. Or rather, mainly when I'm with my younger sister. She's the epitome of happy, and it's rather infectious when I'm around her.

7. What are your thoughts on school?

It's a necessary evil. Though I don't mind school like some people happen to do, especially if I'm a wizard. Going to a regular school for most of my life, I'm eager to see what Hogwarts has in store for me when it comes to the mystical, magical, and marvelous.

8. Do you have any interesting habits? Please list them below. (IE: Suck on a finger, Twirl hair, Sing in the Shower?)

I tend to tap my fingers on the closest surface when I'm thinking particularly hard on something, and if someone shifts to my right, I tend to shift like them so they stay on my left side. That way, if they talk to me, then I can hear them clearly instead of saying 'what' every five seconds to a question that should have been heard the first time. I also tend to space off, especially if I'm tired or just need a break from homework.

9. What do you think when you have dreamed about achieving something?

I feel just a little more accomplished with myself. It helps to set high goals and then work toward them, but I think if I set them any higher, I'll never reach the bar. So I tend to set goals at a limit to where I can actually reach them.

10. What would you like to do first at Hogwarts?

Check out some of the magical things that are going on around me.

Last edited by Aaron Reed on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed
1st year

1st year

AARON REED Huffle10
AARON REED Mod11

Back to top Go down

AARON REED Empty Re: AARON REED

Post by Primesge Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:30 am

congratulations!

You have been sorted to HUFFLEPUFF. Now you're a few steps away from finally being able to be the wizard/witch you were supposed to be. All you have to do is complete the following and you're good to go:

FACE CLAIMS | PURCHASE YOUR WAND | PURCHASE YOUR PET

Primesge
Primesge

AARON REED Admin10

https://hogwartsprime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum